Delightful Pelling Trip 2N3D
2Night and 3 Days package for Pelling.
- Summit Tashi Ghang Resort
- Sakyong - Gyalshing Rd,
- NJP Railway Station/Bagdogra Airport to Pelling
Our representative will be there to receive you on your Arrival – He will be assisting for the transfer to Pelling. Pelling will be approximately 140 kilometers 05½ - 06 hours’ drive by road. Pelling is at an altitude of 6800 feet / 2072 meters – On a clear day guest can get a clear view of Himalayan range with snow capped mount Pandim, Kumbhakarna, Rathong, Khangchendzonga, Zopuno, Shimbho, Narsing, Sinolchu etc - Evening one is free to stroll around this small settlement. It is one of the exotic settlement with varieties of Rhododendron, Orchids and wildlife. Check into hotel. Evening free to roam around the helipad or shopping. Over Night stay at Pelling.
- Summit Tashi Ghang Resort
- Sakyong - Gyalshing Rd,
- Pelling Sightseeing + Singshore Bridge
". You’ll have sight of Pelling which includes:
1. PEMAYATSE MONASTERY
This monastery was built in 1705. The monastery has three stores. You can see images of Guru Padmasambhava and his various manifestations on the first and second floors. The top floor is known as Padmasambhava palace and made with wooden structures, and is considered a masterpiece.
2. KHECHEOPALRI LAKE
Your next destination is Khecheopalri Lake. This is a sacred lake & is believed to fulfill one’s wishes. The lake is surrounded by forests. The water in the lake remains clean all through the year. It is believed that the birds of the region never let any dirt or impurity surface the water and pick it up as soon as anything falls on it. And truly, you would never find even a single leaf floating on the surface.
3. KANCHENJUNGA WATERFALLS
Next visit Kanchenjunga falls. It is accessible from the road but a bit hidden. This is one of the most popular tourist spots in Pelling and a must-see.
4. RABDENTSE RUINS
Rabdantse is the 16th former capital of Sikkim & now lies in ruins. To reach to the fort one has to walk around 1.5 km from the road. The northern part of the fort is the palace area while the southern part was the religious area for the common people. There are three stupas here on a stone platform that were built for the royal family to worship.
Sky Walk is a transparent structure made of glass. It is located adjacent to the giant Chenrezig statue. “Pelling Sky Walk and Chenrezig Statue is a newly built tourist attraction near Sanga Choeling which is the gigantic 137 feet statue of Chenrezig (Avalokitesvara) and a transparent Sky Walk made of glass that leads to the statue.
6. DARAP VILLAGE-
A little and interesting goal, Darap town is occupied by the Limboo Community alongside the Bhutias, Chettris, Tamangs, Rais, Gurungs, and Lepchas.
7. RIMBI WATERFALLS –
Situated near Darap Village, it is one of the famous waterfalls in Pelling and among the best places for sightseeing in Pelling.
8. Karchen Power House
The Karchen Powerhouse is the oldest powerhouse in West Sikkim. The powerhouse was built in the early 70s by the last king's government. It used to supply water to all the neighboring villages during that period.
10. HELIPAD GROUND
The place offers brilliant, panoramic views of the stunning Kanchenjunga and its surrounding mountain ranges that are frequented by many visitors for the same reason.
After move towards Sing Shore Bridge, the Sing shore suspension bridge is believed to be the highest bridge in the state and the second-highest in Asia, with a height of over 100 m. This architectural marvel, with a length of approximately 200 m, can be reached easily from Pelling, which is 25 km away. The bridge offers a spectacular view of picturesque surroundings. Dotted with gushing waterfalls and crisscrossed by a winding stream, the landscape enthralls one with its beauty and serenity
- Pelling to Bagdogra Airport/NJP Railway Station
The last day of your Wecare holiday package has now arrived. Finish with all the necessary check out procedures. Transfers to the railway station, bus station or airport will be arranged as per your travel plan and you will commence on your onward journey home. We hope you and your mates were satisfied with our assistance and will let us serve you again.
Inclusions, Exclusions and Term & Conditions
- Non-sharing vehicle
- Transfers and Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Accommodation as per itineary
- All permit fees
- Valid for Indian Nationals.
- All parking charges and road taxes, toll taxes and permit fees. Hotels taxes and service charge.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage , etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Travel Insurance.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion
- Rates are for Indian clients only.
- All rates quoted are in Indian currency.
- All vehicles shall be on point to point basis.(Not on Disposal basis)
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot)
- Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However, all mentioned services will remain unchanged.
- Ac shall not be used in Hilly Area
- Booking will be confirmed only after receiving an advance amount.
- Prices may vary from season to season and hotel to hotel. Please confirm before booking.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to an increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, may come into effect prior to departure.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangements for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- In case of a Landslide or any other reason, we will provide alternate sightseeing.
- Only One extra mattress is allowed in one room
- No refund shall be made for unused services
ADVANCE BOOKING FEE:
- BOOKING JOURNEY DATE MORE THAN 60 DAYS: 35% OF PACKAGE COST
- BOOKING JOURNEY DATE MORE THAN 30 DAYS: 50% OF PACKAGE COST
- BOOKING 20-30 DAYS BEFORE JOURNEY DATE : 75% OF PACKAGE COST
- BOOKING 10-19 DAYS BEFORE JOURNEY DATE : 100% OF PACKAGE COST
If the passenger wants to cancel the tour he shall have to make a written application to our office by mail, and we shall refund the tour cost after deducting Cancellation charges as under:
- CANCELLING 30 DAYS BEFORE JOURNEY DATE : 18% OF PACKAGE COST
- CANCELLING 20 DAYS BEFORE JOURNEY DATE : 25% OF PACKAGE COST
- CANCELLING 14 DAYS BEFORE JOURNEY DATE : 50% OF PACKAGE COST
- CANCELLING 7 DAYS BEFORE JOURNEY DATE : 100% OF PACKAGE COST
No Results Found ....
Per Person when 2 people together