3Nighs4 Days Gangtok & Darjeeling
Explore Darjeeling and Gangtok in 3 Nights and 4 Days.
- Sumi Yashshree Suites and Spa
- HD Lama Rd, Chauk Bazaar
- Njp/Bagdogra To Darjeeling
Our representative will meet and Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station/Bagdogra and transfer to Darjeeling. Darjeeling is a beautiful hill town set in West Bengal which is known for its tea plantations. The place makes one experience the most breathtaking views of the Himalayas. After reaching Darjeeling, check in to the hotel, and after fresh up can have a toy train ride (on your own). Free to roam Darjeeling market in the evening.
- Summit Norling Resort and Spa
- Rongey, near Central Jail, Gangtok
- Tiger Hill (Sunrise point) + Darjeeling Sightseeing
Early Morning (at 04:00 am) drive to Tiger hill to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzonga (28,208 ft. Worlds 3rd highest peak), It is famous for its panoramic view of Mount Everest and MT Kanchenjunga together and early morning sunrise. Tiger Hill has earned worldwide fame for the breath-taking view of the sunrise over the "Kanchenjunga" and the great eastern Himalayan Mountains. On your way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop.
After breakfast visit 8 sightseeing places which include:
1. Tea garden - Outer view of tea estate
2. Peace Pagoda- Situated on the slopes of Jalapahar Hill, Peace Pagoda is a symbol of peace and unity in Darjeeling. The pagoda is counted among the popular landmarks of the destination.
3. Japanese Temple - The temple is also known as the Nipponzan Myohoji Buddhist Temple. The two-storied white building was built in a traditional Japanese style in the year 1972.
4. Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park- It is a splendid enclosure in Darjeeling housing a wide variety of animals. The zoo is enriched with Asiatic black bear, barking deer, leopards, blue and yellow Macaw, Eastern Pangolin, Pheasant, Himalayan Monal, Himalayan Wolf, Lady Amherst, Leopard Cat, Macaw, Red Jungle Fowl, Red Panda, Royal Bengal Tiger, Sambar Deer, Temminck's Tragopan, Yak, and many more.
5. Himalayan Mountaineering Institute- It was built as a tribute to Tenzing so that he could impart his skills to all those who pursued climbing activities in the Himalayas. There is a 50-foot by 20-foot sports climbing wall which is of international standard.
6. Ropeway- One of the best ways to experience the panoramic views that Darjeeling is so famous for, is by taking a ride on the ropeway. It's also called the Rangeet Valley Passenger Cable Car because of the spectacular view of the valley around the river Little Rangeet.
7. Tenzin Gumpo Rock- Tenzing Rock, a gigantic natural rock in Darjeeling is named after Tenzing Norgay, the man who created history by climbing Everest first time along with Edmund Hillary in 1953.
8. Tibetan Refugee Self Help Centre- This complex was set up by Tibetan refugees in Darjeeling on October 2, 1959, after they followed Dalai Lama and escaped from Tibet. The refugees adopted the principle of self-help so that they could become self-independent and completely rehabilitate themselves in a foreign country, which they did gracefully.
- Darjeeling to Gangtok
Welcome to Sikkim! Transfer to Gangtok (3 hr. 32 min (98.2 km)) Gangtok can be safely said to be one of the most beautiful hill stations in the country. Gangtok is a breathing and dynamic bit of paradise of the northeast. It has an amazing view of mount Kanchenjunga, the third highest mountain peak in the world. Also, like everything around it, Gangtok is abundant in natural beauty and has various natural attractions. After check in to the hotel relax for some time and you can explore the absolute delight of the Mg road in Gangtok.
- Summit Norling Resort and Spa
- Rongey, near Central Jail, Gangtok
- Day trip to Tsomgo Lake and Baba Mandir
You will have a Full day Excursion of Tsomgo lake. A standout amongst the most imperative and heavenly places to visit in Gangtok, the Tsomgo Changu Lake is a frosty lake arranged 40 kilometers from Gangtok at a stature of 12,310 feet. The water in this lake has been accumulated from the melting snow on the mountains located nearby. According to history, the color of water of this lake was studied by Lamas so as to forecast the future. They believed, if the water had a dark tinge, it indicated a year full of trouble and unrest in the state. Spend a whole day at this lake since it is an ideal ordeal. There are a couple of street-side stalls here that offer mouth-watering delicacies. And we definitely suggest getting your hands on them.
Secondly, you will have a visit to Baba Mandir as it is a distinguished sightseeing place in Sikkim. This “mandir” or shrine is dedicated to “Baba” Harbhajan Singh, who was a soldier of the Indian Army. Harbhajan Singh shields his nation and individual officers on the Nathu La pass. It is believed that this legend has supernatural powers and that he monitors the soldiers who are at the border. He is the reason why this temple is important to tourists too.
1. Nathula pass will remain closed on Monday.
2. Nathula pass will be at extra costs of Rs. 3000-5000
- Gangtok to Bagdogra Airport/NJP Railway Station
The last day of your Wecare holiday package has now arrived. Finish with all the necessary check-out procedures. Transfers to the railway station, bus station, or airport will be arranged as per your travel plan and you will commence on your onward journey home. We hope you and your mates were satisfied with our assistance and will let us serve you again.
Inclusions, Exclusions and Term & Conditions
- Non-sharing vehicle
- Transfers and Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Accommodation as per itineary
- All permit fees
- Valid for Indian Nationals.
- All parking charges and road taxes, toll taxes and permit fees. Hotels taxes and service charge.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage , etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Travel Insurance.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion
- Rates are for Indian clients only.
- All rates quoted are in Indian currency.
- All vehicles shall be on point to point basis.(Not on Disposal basis)
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot)
- Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However, all mentioned services will remain unchanged.
- Ac shall not be used in Hilly Area
- Booking will be confirmed only after receiving an advance amount.
- Prices may vary from season to season and hotel to hotel. Please confirm before booking.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to an increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, may come into effect prior to departure.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangements for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- In case of a Landslide or any other reason, we will provide alternate sightseeing.
- Only One extra mattress is allowed in one room
- No refund shall be made for unused services
ADVANCE BOOKING FEE:
- BOOKING JOURNEY DATE MORE THAN 60 DAYS: 35% OF PACKAGE COST
- BOOKING JOURNEY DATE MORE THAN 30 DAYS: 50% OF PACKAGE COST
- BOOKING 20-30 DAYS BEFORE JOURNEY DATE : 75% OF PACKAGE COST
- BOOKING 10-19 DAYS BEFORE JOURNEY DATE : 100% OF PACKAGE COST
If the passenger wants to cancel the tour he shall have to make a written application to our office by mail, and we shall refund the tour cost after deducting Cancellation charges as under:
- CANCELLING 30 DAYS BEFORE JOURNEY DATE : 18% OF PACKAGE COST
- CANCELLING 20 DAYS BEFORE JOURNEY DATE : 25% OF PACKAGE COST
- CANCELLING 14 DAYS BEFORE JOURNEY DATE : 50% OF PACKAGE COST
- CANCELLING 7 DAYS BEFORE JOURNEY DATE : 100% OF PACKAGE COST
No Results Found ....
Per Person when 4 people together