2Night 3 Days North Sikkim
Lachen, Lachung, Gangtok,
Adventurous Trip in Sikkim.
- Summit Panghen Metok
- Lachen Rd, Lachen
- Gangtok to Lachen
Start your journey towards Lachen. Lachen is about 129 km from Gangtok and can be reached via a six-hour road journey. It is the twin sister of Lachung and both the villages form bases for tours up towards Gurudongmar Lake and Chopta Valley. Situated at a height of 8,838 feet above sea level. You will be visiting Chungthang- the confluence of Lachen Chu and Lachung Chu (river) and Vimnala falls waterfalls, Seven sister waterfalls, Bhīma waterfalls, Bakthang waterfalls, Singhik view point on your way to Lachen. Your overnight stay will be at Lachen for this day.
- Summit Khangri Karpo Retreat and Spa
- Purano Bank, Lachung
- Gurudongmar Lake + Lachen to Lachung
A 3 hours drive will take you to a valley that is perched at an altitude of 11, 800 feet. The lake set here is considered to be holy by Sikhs, Buddhists, and Hindus and is one of the highest lakes in the world. It is very close to the Tibet border and is encircled all around the year by snow-covered peaks. Visit the Chopta Valley and Thangu Valley on your way at additional cost:
Known for its varying hues, it is a very picturesque destination that is positioned at an altitude of 13200 feet. Several water sports are also enjoyed by the river every year by adventurous tourists.
Thangu is a small and cozy village that is decorated with vibrant alpine flowers. A lot of travelers flock every year for the spectacular hiking trails in the valley. It is an ideal place for nature lovers and photo enthusiasts.
Start your journey towards Lachung. It is a region that is fully covered with Rhododendron forest. The village of Lachung is surrounded by mountains on all sides, and thus every season is good to visit this picturesque village.
- Summit Norling Resort and Spa
- Rongey, near Central Jail, Gangtok
- Yumthang Valley + Lachung to Gangtok
Experience the mesmerizing beauty of Yumthang Valley, the flower valley at Lachung. At Lachung, our representatives will take you on an early morning drive to Yumthang Valley. The shrubby slopes of the snow-clad mountains around the valley, the long stretches of land covered with flowery meadows and the scented environment makes this place a nature's wonderland that attracts many tourists from around the world. Once that’s done, travel back to Gangtok. On your way back, you can also witness the beautiful falls of Bhima and twin falls. You can also take tour of Zero Point on this day at an extra charge. Overnight at Gangtok.
Inclusions, Exclusions and Term & Conditions
- Non-sharing vehicle
- Transfers and Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Accommodation as per itineary
- All permit fees
- Valid for Indian Nationals.
- All parking charges and road taxes, toll taxes and permit fees. Hotels taxes and service charge.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage , etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Travel Insurance.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion
- Rates are for Indian clients only.
- All rates quoted are in Indian currency.
- All vehicles shall be on point to point basis.(Not on Disposal basis)
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot)
- Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However, all mentioned services will remain unchanged.
- Ac shall not be used in Hilly Area
- Booking will be confirmed only after receiving an advance amount.
- Prices may vary from season to season and hotel to hotel. Please confirm before booking.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to an increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, may come into effect prior to departure.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangements for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- In case of a Landslide or any other reason, we will provide alternate sightseeing.
- Only One extra mattress is allowed in one room
- No refund shall be made for unused services
ADVANCE BOOKING FEE:
- BOOKING JOURNEY DATE MORE THAN 60 DAYS: 35% OF PACKAGE COST
- BOOKING JOURNEY DATE MORE THAN 30 DAYS: 50% OF PACKAGE COST
- BOOKING 20-30 DAYS BEFORE JOURNEY DATE : 75% OF PACKAGE COST
- BOOKING 10-19 DAYS BEFORE JOURNEY DATE : 100% OF PACKAGE COST
If the passenger wants to cancel the tour he shall have to make a written application to our office by mail, and we shall refund the tour cost after deducting Cancellation charges as under:
- CANCELLING 30 DAYS BEFORE JOURNEY DATE : 18% OF PACKAGE COST
- CANCELLING 20 DAYS BEFORE JOURNEY DATE : 25% OF PACKAGE COST
- CANCELLING 14 DAYS BEFORE JOURNEY DATE : 50% OF PACKAGE COST
- CANCELLING 7 DAYS BEFORE JOURNEY DATE : 100% OF PACKAGE COST
No Results Found ....
Per Person when 2 people together