2 Nights Port Blair 1 Night Havelock 1 Night Neil Package
Portblair, Havelock Island, Neil Island,
Explore the most mind blowing places in Andaman with your partner.
- Sea Shell Port Blair
- Marine Hill, Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744101
- Cellular Jail, Light and Sound Show
We will have a visit to Cellular Jail (Kala Paani). Cellular Jail is a 3-storey prison built by the Britishers in the year 1906 and is now declared as a national memorial. It has a pride of place in India's freedom struggle where many stalwarts were imprisoned here. Later you can watch the light and sound show. This show gives you a great experience of its strong association with the freedom fighters and their struggle for independence. The show starts from 5.20 PM and the last show goes till 8.40 PM.
- Visit to Corbyn's Cove Beach
We will visit the most enjoyable beach in Port Blair, Corbin's Cove Beach. It is located almost 9 kms from Port Blair. On the way, you can also witness the Japanese bunkers. Corbyn's cove beach is a coconut palm fringed beach which is ideal for swimming and sun bathing. One can also enjoy the water sports activities ( on your own), like scuba diving, speed boat riding, parasailing, jet skiing, & surfing.
- Airport to Port Blair
Welcome to Port Blair. On your arrival at Veer Savarkar International airport, our representative will welcome you with a cheering nature and pick you up from the airport. The drive will take around 30 min to reach Port Blair City. On the way, you will witness the gorgeous view of the city. Later on, our representative will drop you at your respective hotel/stay at Port Blair. After checking in to the hotel, you can spend some leisure time. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
- Aquays Resort Havelock
- No. 5, Govind Nagar Beach Havelock Island, Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744211
- Visit to Radhanagar Beach and Elephant Beach
Radhanagar Beach : Radhanagar beach, which is titled as the 7th most beautiful beach in Asia. This beach is also well known for it's mesmerizing sunset view. One can enjoy the serene beauty of nature from here.
Elephant Beach : Elephant Beach,another best place to explore in Havelock Island, is located at a distance of nearly 8.6 Km away from Havelock ferry ghat. This place attracts travelers from all over the world with its serenity, clear water, and different types of water sports activities like swimming, kayaking, banana boat riding, jet skiing, snorkelling, sea walking, and scuba diving. This place is a true gem for water sports lovers.
- Port Blair to Phoenix Bay Jetty
Be ready to start your journey from Port Blair to Havelock Island, which is located at a distance of nearly 70 Km and takes almost 3 hrs 20 mins. The first stop will be at Phoenix Bay Jetty which is located at a distance of nearly 9 Km from Port Blair and takes almost 25 minute by road.
- Phoenix Bay Jetty to Havelock Ferry Ghat
We will start our ferry ride from Phoenix Bay Jetty to Havelock Ferry Ghat. It's a 2 hrs 50 mins ferry ride by govt ferry & 90 mins ride by Makruzz & Green Ocean.
- Havelock Ferry Ghat to Havelock
From Havelock Ferry Ghat we will transfer you towards Havelock city, which almost takes 20 mins by car.
- Aquays Hotel & Resort Neil
- Beach No-3 (Ramnagar Beach Neil Island Neil Island, Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744104
- Neil Sightseeing (Laxmanpur Beach, Natural Bridge, Bharatpur Beach))
We will explore the mind-blowing natural bridge and some wonderful beaches in Neil.
1. Laxmanpur Beach (Beach No. 1) : One of the best beaches on Neill Island is located in Laxmanpur village and is well known for its spectacular sunset views. It's a wonderful beach to explore, especially for nature lovers.The beach is located on the western side of the island, 2.6 km from the jetty and can be reached in less than 15 minutes.
2. Natural Bridge : Another major attraction on Neil island is Natural Bridge, which is also well known as Howrah Bridge. One needs to walk along the seashores to reach the natural bridge. It's one of the best places to visit, especially for adventure lovers. *Note- We do not suggest visiting this bridge for senior citizens.
3. Bharatpur Beach : Bharatpur beach is located very close to Neil Island jetty. This beach is especially for water sports lovers, where one can enjoy various activities like glass boats, snorkeling, scuba diving, jet ski, and boat riding.
- Havelock to Havelock Ferry Ghat
We will start our journey towards Havelock Ferry Ghat from Havelock, which is located at a distance of nearly 8.5 Km and takes almost 25 mins drive by car.
- Havelock Ferry Ghat to Neil Island Jetty
You will board a ferry from Havelock Ferry Ghat to Neil Island Jetty. The ferry ride will take around 1 hrs 50 min to reach Neil Island Jetty.
- Neil Island Jetty to Neil Island
We will board a cab from Neil Island Jetty and transfer to Neil city, which is located at a distance of nearly 4 Km and will almost take around 10 mins by car.
- Sea Shell Port Blair
- Marine Hill, Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744101
- Sitapur beach excursion (Sunrise point)
Early in the morning, around 4.30 AM, you will visit this beautiful beach to witness the most stunning sunrise view in Neil Island. This beach is famous for its picturesque views and is the best place to explore for nature lovers.
- Neil Island to Neil Island Jetty
We will move towards Neil Island Jetty from Neil Island, located at a distance of nearly 4 Km and takes nearly 10 min car drive.
- Neil Island Jetty to Phoenix Bay Jetty
From Neil Island Jetty, you will board a ferry to Phoenix Bay Jetty. The ferry ride will take around 2 hrs 30 mins.
- Phoenix Bay Jetty to Port Blair
After reaching Phoenix Bay Jetty you will move towards Port Blair city,located at a distance of nearly 9.1 Km . The drive will take around 20 min to reach the city by car.
- Port Blair to Airport
On the last day of your trip, our representative will guide you to the airport (Veer Savarkar International Airport). After reaching the airport, you will board your chosen seat and will depart for your landing place. We will leave one another with wonderful memories, hoping to serve you again in the future.
Inclusions, Exclusions and Term & Conditions
- Non-sharing vehicle
- Transfers and Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Accommodation as per itineary
- All permit fees
- Valid for Indian Nationals.
- All parking charges and road taxes, toll taxes and permit fees. Hotels taxes and service charge.
- All Island to Island Transfers by Private Company's Ferry /Govt Speed Boat
- All Entry/ferry tickets at sightseeing places .
- Entry Tickets and Permits
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage , etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Travel Insurance.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion
- Rates are for Indian clients only.
- All rates quoted are in Indian currency.
- All vehicles shall be on point to point basis.(Not on Disposal basis)
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot)
- Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However, all mentioned services will remain unchanged.
- Booking will be confirmed only after receiving an advance amount.
- Prices may vary from season to season and hotel to hotel. Please confirm before booking.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to an increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, may come into effect prior to departure.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangements for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- In case of a Landslide or any other reason, we will provide alternate sightseeing.
- Only One extra mattress is allowed in one room
- No refund shall be made for unused services
ADVANCE BOOKING FEE:
- BOOKING JOURNEY DATE MORE THAN 60 DAYS: 35% OF PACKAGE COST
- BOOKING JOURNEY DATE MORE THAN 30 DAYS: 50% OF PACKAGE COST
- BOOKING 20-30 DAYS BEFORE JOURNEY DATE : 75% OF PACKAGE COST
- BOOKING 10-19 DAYS BEFORE JOURNEY DATE : 100% OF PACKAGE COST
If the passenger wants to cancel the tour he shall have to make a written application to our office by mail, and we shall refund the tour cost after deducting Cancellation charges as under:
- CANCELLING 30 DAYS BEFORE JOURNEY DATE : 18% OF PACKAGE COST
- CANCELLING 20 DAYS BEFORE JOURNEY DATE : 25% OF PACKAGE COST
- CANCELLING 14 DAYS BEFORE JOURNEY DATE : 50% OF PACKAGE COST
- CANCELLING 7 DAYS BEFORE JOURNEY DATE : 100% OF PACKAGE COST
No Results Found ....
Per Person when 2 people together