2 Nights Pelling & 1 Night Namchi
Best Sikkim trip for nature lovers in 3Nighs and 4 Days.
- Hotel BlueBen Alpine
- SH-510, Pelling-Rimbi Rd, Pelling
- NJP Railway Station/Bagdogra Airport to Pelling
Our representative will be there to receive you on your Arrival – He will be assisting for the transfer to Pelling. Pelling will be approximately 140 kilometers 05½ - 06 hours’ drive by road. Pelling is at an altitude of 6800 feet / 2072 meters – On a clear day guest can get a clear view of Himalayan range with snow capped mount Pandim, Kumbhakarna, Rathong, Khangchendzonga, Zopuno, Shimbho, Narsing, Sinolchu etc - Evening one is free to stroll around this small settlement. It is one of the exotic settlement with varieties of Rhododendron, Orchids and wildlife. Check into hotel. Evening free to roam around the helipad or shopping. Over Night stay at Pelling.
- Hotel Aurora
- Indira Bypass Rd, beside KBT Fuels,Gangtok
- Half day Pelling Sightseeing
We will have half-day sightseeing of Pelling which includes;
1. PEMAYATSE MONASTERY This monastery was built in 1705. The monastery has three stores. You can see images of Guru Padmasambhava and his various manifestations on the first and second floors. The top floor is known as Padmasambhava palace and made with wooden structures, and is considered a masterpiece.
2. RABDENTSE RUINS is the 16th former capital of Sikkim & now lies in ruins. To reach to the fort one has to walk around 1.5 km from the road. The northern part of the fort is the palace area while the southern part was the religious area for the common people. There are three stupas here on a stone platform that was built for the royal family to worship.
3. SKYWALK is a transparent structure made of glass. It is located adjacent to the giant Chenrezig statue. “Pelling Sky Walk and Chenrezig Statue is a newly built tourist attraction near Sanga Choeling which is the gigantic 137 feet statue of Chenrezig (Avalokitesvara) and a transparent Sky Walk made of glass that leads to the statue.
4. Karchen Power House is the oldest powerhouse in West Sikkim. The powerhouse was built in the early 70s by the last king's government. It used to supply water to all the neighboring villages during that period.
5. HELIPAD GROUND The place offers brilliant, panoramic views of the stunning Kanchenjunga and its surrounding
Inclusions, Exclusions and Term & Conditions
- Non-sharing vehicle
- Transfers and Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Accommodation as per itineary
- All permit fees
- Valid for Indian Nationals.
- All parking charges and road taxes, toll taxes and permit fees. Hotels taxes and service charge.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage , etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Travel Insurance.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion
- Rates are for Indian clients only.
- All rates quoted are in Indian currency.
- All vehicles shall be on point to point basis.(Not on Disposal basis)
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot)
- Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However, all mentioned services will remain unchanged.
- Ac shall not be used in Hilly Area
- Booking will be confirmed only after receiving an advance amount.
- Prices may vary from season to season and hotel to hotel. Please confirm before booking.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to an increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, may come into effect prior to departure.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangements for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- In case of a Landslide or any other reason, we will provide alternate sightseeing.
- Only One extra mattress is allowed in one room
- No refund shall be made for unused services
ADVANCE BOOKING FEE:
- BOOKING JOURNEY DATE MORE THAN 60 DAYS: 35% OF PACKAGE COST
- BOOKING JOURNEY DATE MORE THAN 30 DAYS: 50% OF PACKAGE COST
- BOOKING 20-30 DAYS BEFORE JOURNEY DATE : 75% OF PACKAGE COST
- BOOKING 10-19 DAYS BEFORE JOURNEY DATE : 100% OF PACKAGE COST
If the passenger wants to cancel the tour he shall have to make a written application to our office by mail, and we shall refund the tour cost after deducting Cancellation charges as under:
- CANCELLING 30 DAYS BEFORE JOURNEY DATE : 18% OF PACKAGE COST
- CANCELLING 20 DAYS BEFORE JOURNEY DATE : 25% OF PACKAGE COST
- CANCELLING 14 DAYS BEFORE JOURNEY DATE : 50% OF PACKAGE COST
- CANCELLING 7 DAYS BEFORE JOURNEY DATE : 100% OF PACKAGE COST
No Results Found ....
Per Person when 6 people together